Private Client Group
At its core, Feltl and Company is family owned and operated, with its headquarters in Minneapolis, Minnesota. Feltl and Company is known for its dedication to the customer. In our minds, the needs of the customer should always come first and foremost. At Feltl and Company we understand that each individual investor has differing needs based on the ever changing global economy and individual lifestyles. Our investment professionals will be able to help you make the most of your money by creating a portfolio tailored to fit your needs and financial objectives. By developing a relationship with one of our investment professionals you will be able to gain the trust, satisfaction, and communication you would expect from a first class investment firm.
Feltl and Company has a clearing relationship with National Financial Services LLC (“NFS”) – a Fidelity Investments Company, which is one of the largest and most sophisticated investment firms in the world. That relationship helps ensure that our systems, technologies, products, and services will always be state-of the-art and top-of-the-class. Customers may access their account information online anytime through the NFS myStreetscape program.
Products and Services
Many other brokerage firms dictate what investments their brokers may sell, often pushing funds and products that those firms have created for mass-marketing to the public. At Feltl and Company, we believe in the individual approach.
The only directive we give our brokers is to get to know your customers, and recommend investments that are consistent with their investment needs and objectives. Rather than dictate what investments may be sold, we make available a broad range of products and services, and allow the customer, in consultation with the broker, to determine what works best for that customer.
The following is a list of the types of products and services we offer:
- Publicly-traded individual stocks
- Mutual Funds
- Investment banking products, such as initial public offerings, follow on public offerings, private placements of equity, PIPEs, and bridge loans – Learn More ›
- Research on local, regional and national companies – Learn More ›
- Professional money manager programs and other fee-based compensation arrangements offered through Feltl Advisors – Learn More ›
- Financial planning and estate planning advice offered through Feltl Advisors – Learn More ›
- Tax-free municipal bonds
- Other fixed income products, such as corporate bonds, high-yield bonds, U.S. Treasuries, and CDs
- Retirement and education planning, including 401ks, Traditional lRAs, Roth IRAs, rollovers
- Life insurance, variable annuities, fixed annuities, and other insurance-related products
- 529 College Plans, Coverdell Education Savings Plans, and custodial accounts
Why Feltl and CompanyLearn More
Equity Research Through Strategic Partners
In these uncertain times, Feltl and Company customers take great comfort knowing that all Feltl and Company investment accounts are held at NFS, which is backed by Fidelity Investments – one of the largest and most sophisticated investment firms in the world. In addition to standard SIPC coverage, all Feltl and Company accounts are insured through NFS up to the full value of the account. (Like SIPC coverage, this excess insurance that NFS provides covers a potential failure of the brokerage firm, but does not cover the loss in market value of any particular investment or portfolio of investments.) Learn More with our Safety and Security Guide or by visiting myBrokerage Info.